Friday 10 August 2007

Adam Clarke - Bring on the Summer (Flameboy remixes)

Hey guys,
Feels like forever since I last updated this site (I don't think a Mutya re-edit really counts does it?) but good news - a new original production from me!

My lovely friend Adam Clarke had written a song named 'Bring on the Summer', which started life as a demo written over a backing instrumental previously released at 140bpm - so it was fairly fast. I'd probably categorise the song as 'hard trance' in it's original form. I think it can still be heard at his website.

Anyway, the song had someone else's backing.
Obviously this isn't legal if you plan on releasing your song commercially, so it then fell to me as a remixer to try and produce something good enough for the single release, whilst still retaining the character of the original - I also produced another mix which brought the song into a more relaxed, trippy light.

Adam hated the trippy mix, so I'm pretty sure he won't mind me sharing it here online with you (Leave your comments as always if you approve/disapprove etc). this version has since been tweaked and twisted into what is now known as the 'Flameboy Cool Breeze mix' which is going on the CD Single, and is also presented here, albeit in cut-down form, for your delectation!

Download: Adam Clarke - Bring on the Summer [Flameboy Cool Breeze mix]

Also, remember to have a visit to see what Adam's upto at: www.adamjclarke.com

0 comments: